Documentos da Palestra
Lista de Referências
- Booth, S. E. (2012). Cultivating knowledge sharing and trust in online communities for educators. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 47(1), 1-31.
- Evans, M. A., & Combs, L. E. (2008). When dealing with human subjects: Balancing ethical and practical matters in the field. Tech Trends, 52(6), 30-35.
- Exploring Curation as a Core Competency in Digital and Media Literacy Education, from The Journal of Interactive Media in Education
- Exploring Transliteracy: The New Literacies and Libraries, from Libraries and Transliteracy
- Kligler-Vilenchik, N. University of Southern California, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. (2013). Decreasing world suck: Fan communities, mechanisms of translation, and participatory politics. Los Angeles: Media, Activism and Participatory Politics Project.
- Manufacturing Maker Spaces, from American Libraries Magazine
- Shore, N. (2006).Re-conceptualizing the belmont report: A community-based participatory research perspective. Journal of Community Practice, 14(4), 5-26.
- Snyder, M. (2009). Instructional design theory to guide the creation of online learning communities for adults. TechTrends, 53(1), 48-56.
- University of Washington, (2009). Community-based participatory research. Retrieved August 7, 2009, from Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Web site.
- Viswanathan, M., Ammerman, A., Eng, E. (2004). Community based participatory research: Assessing the evidence. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 99.
- What do We Know About Participatory Cultures: An Interview with Aaron Delwiche and Jennifer Jacobs Henderson Part 1, from The Official Weblog of Henry Jenkins.